- Advanced Code Checking Technology - Bundling Matrix. Enter up to 20 codes and check to see if they can be billed together and the order they should be submitted. Includes what modifiers may or may not be used. All information is displayed in a user friendly matrix with verbal explanation
- Complete volumes of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®), HCPCS Level II and ICD-9 codes
- New ICD-10 tools are here!
- Current Medicare Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits
- National and local Fee Schedules, and Medicare Policy information
- Medicare information on global fee days and modifier usage
- Full LCDs
- 24/7 availability and real-time updates via Web site
- User friendly format with rules, regulations, and related information organized by code
- Powerful search engine for speedy look ups
- Free technical support and phone training
- Laboratory Fees
- ICD-10 Crosswalks Coming Soon!
Audits (Medicare and Others) are becoming more common. It's time to check your protocols for patient records to be sure your practice will do well in audits. [More]